Terms & Conditions
Deluxe Motion Limited trading as Royal Travel Club
Customer (Passenger) access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship strictly between you and Deluxe Motion Limited.
No servant or agent of the Carrier is permitted to alter or vary these Conditions in any way unless expressly authorised in writing to do so by a Director, Principal, Partner or other authorised person.
Payment and Deposits
1. All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
2. Our payment terms for regular bookings are: All payments are due in full before any bookings.
3. For wedding bookings 25% deposit with the remaining balance due 14 days prior to the booking.
4. Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops and address changes will automatically be charged from the credit card that you provided upon booking.
5. The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Deluxe Motion Limited.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
2. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
3. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 1 month from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within two weeks from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.
4. If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled by the Customer for any major social and business events, within 5 days from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
5. If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
• Deluxe Motion Limited is responsible for both accepting the booking as well as the transportation services.
• Deluxe Motion Limited request a minimum of 12 hours notice for any online bookings.
• If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +44 741 234-13-34.
• Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
• The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
• Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road.
• We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
• By supplying your email address you permit Deluxe Motion Limited to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
• We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
• Every effort will be made by Deluxe Motion Limited to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
• Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
• Deluxe Motion Limited’s vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Deluxe Motion Limited shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
• Deluxe Motion Limited will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
• Deluxe Motion Limited have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
• Deluxe Motion Limited maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
• Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve. On Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day there will be a 100% surcharge on all journeys. All other Bank Holidays will be subject to a 25% surcharge.
• All major sporting events such as Wimbledon and Ascot are charged at a premium rate which may mean online bookings for these types of events may not be valid.
• In case of any accidents during the journey or complaints please contact us via email [email protected] or the emergency phone number +44 741 234-13-34
• Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
Cookies and Privacy